Wednesday, November 2, 2011

An Unfortunate Snort

Why do we rise if only to fall
Bitches be trippin', ain't no lie
Why we gotta die ain't no harm done
Haters gon' hate, snitches gon' snitch

Seriously, bitches be trippin'
It's never enough, I can never win
Cause haters Gon' hate, and snitches Gon' snitch
You had my heart, at least, for the most part

It's always enough! But I can never win
Yes I always loose, but there's nothing better to choose
You did have my heart, and you teared it the F*** apart
I ain't done here, loosing isn't quitting

I don't have to always loose, screw that
It's wave, oh, for the next life
Not even close to done, loosing isn't quitting
I don't know if I alone want you

It's wave, oh, for the next life
I'm sad to say it's not the last time
I don't know if I want you alone
I look into your body, fill you up with enemies

I'm glad to say it's not the last time
Why did we die, nobody told a lie
I look inside your body, fill you up with enemies?
Why do we rise if only to fall

1 comment:

  1. Danny,

    Outstanding use of rhythm and break of line structure for effect. You could easily turn this into a song. I really like this.

    ReplyDelete